发布日期：2019-08-06 14:03 来源： 点击：
1. Compared with glass and plastics commonly used in the market, acrylic resin has obvious advantages, good moulding and not easy to break.
2. It has good transparency, strong impact force and good plasticity. Compared with ordinary plastics, the transmittance of acrylic can reach more than 95%, and the transmittance of transparent acrylic plate is even better than that of glass. Compared with glass, acrylic acid has more advantages, among which resistance is the most obvious.
3. Easy to handle. When the temperature is 180 degrees, acrylic becomes soft and plastic. When the temperature is cooled to room temperature, acrylic can be set.
4. Light weight, acrylic material density is lighter than glass, much lighter than similar materials.
5. It has good oxidation resistance and is not easy to deform and discolor.
Acrylic frames are widely used in real life because of their high transparency, chemical stability, good weather resistance, easy dyeing, easy processing and beautiful appearance.